We have promoted Young Living at many events and fairs. Through trial and error we have created a list of what we brought.
So here it is…..
1. Table: obviously, but some events offer you a table so check prior to the event.
2. Tent: to keep yourself cool and to avoid your oils from being in direct sunlight all day.
3. Chairs: bring a couple of outdoor chairs for when you need a break, ex. to eat lunch
4. Cooler: to hold your lunch and drinks. You also need water for the diffuser.
5. Wagon: to carry all of your supplies and it saves time by taking less trips to the car.
What to display on your table
6. Tablecloth and Young Living Banner: makes you look professional.
7. The Everyday Oils Kit: all 10 bottles with caps removed, so you don’t lose them.
8. Diffuser: running with your favorite oils. We use Thieves and Purification. Bring an extra long extension cord and surge protector to run power to your diffuser. The running diffuser brought many people to our table.
9. Sign in sheet with pen attached: place for name, phone number, email address, contact me for more information & mailing list.
10. Raffle tickets and Prize: give a ticket to each person who signs in and call the number at the end of the fair. If the person left, contact them afterwards to make arrangements to give them their Prize. You also need a bag to place all the raffle tickets after they’ve been filled out.
11. Handouts: give to EVERYONE who stops by your table. We give out brochures with our contact information on it and a worksheet on the Everyday Oils.
12. Essential Oils Desk Reference: travel size, in case questions arise.
Other items you may need…..
13. Young Living Lanyard: If you attended convention wear your lanyard, so your name is easily viewed and you look professional.
14. Masking tape, a sharpie, extra pens, scissors: you never know if you’ll need them.
15. Product guides, Order forms: keep handy just in case someone is interested in joining on the spot.
16. Paper weights: you can use rocks, crystals, or stones. Anything that will prevent your paperwork from blowing away.
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.