Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie
For breakfast, I find it easy and convenient to make some quick to take with me. My answer is always a quick smoothie. I only buy organic fruit and vegetables to add to my smoothies. This Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie is one of my favorites. I enjoy the taste of peanut butter with bananas plus a taste of vanilla from the Balance Complete.
Why we added Balance Complete to this recipe?
Here’s our Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie Recipe:
Half of a Banana
1 Tbsp of Peanut Butter
2 Scoops of Balance Complete or Pure Protein Complete Vanilla Spice (where to buy)
6 oz of Water
1/2 cup of Ice
1. Add the water to the blender
2. Put 2 scoops of Balance Complete or Pure Protein Vanilla Spice to the blender, stir it with the water
3. Add the Peanut Butter to the blender
4. Put half of a Banana into the blender
5. Add the ice and blend the ingredients together
6. Pour it into a cup and enjoy
Here’s a video of How to make our Peanut Butter Banana Smoothie:
Click HERE to Pin this Video!
More Essential Oil Infused Recipes:
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.