Lime Mint Foot Soak
Sometimes our feet need relaxation and we use this Lime Mint Foot Soak recipe to help. It is a great way support happy healthy feet. It smells amazing while soak your feet. It’s important to take care of your feet and this is an easy way to do that.
Here’s our Lime Mint Foot Soak Recipe:
1/3 cup of Epsom Salt
5 drops of Lime Essential Oil
3 drops of Peppermint Essential Oil
1. Put the Epsom Salt into a glass bowl
2. Add Lime and Peppermint Essential Oils
3. Mix the ingredients together
4. Scoop the mixture into a container and put on the cover
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the Lime Mint Foot Soak into contain with warm water to soak your feet
Here’s a video of How to make our Lime Mint Foot Soak Recipe:
Click HERE to Pin this Video!
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.