We love Young Living’s Aromaguard Meadow Mist Deodorant, but it is current out of stock. So my friend Tarah Tugman shared her All Natural Deodorant recipe with me. We believe it is important to find a deodorant that contains all natural ingredients and this recipe is amazing.
Here’s Tarah’s All Natural Deodorant Recipe:
1/4 cup of organic Coconut Oil
2 teaspoons of Beeswax Pellets
1/4 cup of Baking Soda
1/4 cup of Cornstarch
8 drops of Purification Essential Oil
8 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
1. Melt the Coconut Oil and Beeswax Pellets in a pot on the stove top
2. Pour mixture into a bowl and add the Baking Soda and Cornstarch
3. Mix together until smooth
4. Add Lavender and Purification Essential Oils and mix
5. Pour mixture into an empty deodorant container
6. Let it stand to cool and solidify or put it in the freezer
7. If you have any of the mixture left over, put it in a container to store and melt it when ready to fill another deodorant container.
Here’s a video of How to make this All Natural Deodorant:
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.