Sometimes our feet need relaxation and we use this PanAway Rosemary Foot Soak recipe to help. It is a great way support happy healthy feet. It smells amazing while soak your feet. It’s important to take care of your feet and this is an easy way to do that.
Here’s our PanAway Rosemary Foot Soak Recipe:
1/3 cup of Epsom Salt
4 drops of PanAway Essential Oil
4 drops of Rosemary Essential Oil
1. Put the Epsom Salt into a glass bowl
2. Add PanAway and Rosemary Essential Oils
3. Mix the ingredients together
4. Scoop the mixture into a container and put on the cover
5. Scoop 1 tablespoon of the PanAway Rosemary Foot Soak into contain with warm water to soak your feet
Here’s a video of How to make our PanAway Rosemary Foot Soak Recipe:
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.