Our friend Sharon Antonellis makes this amazing all natural Facial Moisturizer with only 3 ingredients: Coconut Oil, Frankincense, and Lavender Essential Oils. After washing her face, she applies this moisturizer to her face and it leaves her skin feeling wonderful.
Here’s Sharon’s Facial Moisturizer Recipe:
small salve tin
1/8 cup of Coconut Oil
5 drops of Frankincense Essential Oil
5 drops of Lavender Essential Oil
- Put Coconut Oil in a small glass bowl and heat it in a pot of warm water to soften the Coconut Oil (try not to melt it)
- Pour the softened Coconut Oil into a small salve tin
- Add 5 drops of Frankincense and Lavender Essential Oils into the salve tin
- Use a toothpick to mix the ingredients
- Cover the salve tin and now you are ready to use this Facial Moisturizer
Here’s a video of How to make the Facial Moisturizer Recipe:
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.