Are you tired of purchasing expensive diffuser necklaces? Now you can create your own terra cotta clay diffuser necklaces. It’s fun to create and our kids LOVE to make them. Below is our easy recipe. We hope you enjoy it!
Original Sculpey Terra Cotta Oven-Bake Clay (1.75 lb)
Stamps (smaller than 1 inch in diameter)
String: black nylon satin cord 1mm
1 inch or smaller round cut-out object (we used the cap from a face lotion)
1. Take a handful of the terra cotta clay and squeeze in your hands until it’s soft.
2. Put the clay on top of a piece of wax paper or mat.
3. Flatten the clay with the rolling pin until it’s an 1/8 inch thick.
4. Cut out circles with your round cut-out object.
5. Stamp each clay circle (pendant) with a stamp of your choice.
6. Take your wooden stick and make a hole at the top of the pendant.
7. Place all of the clay pendants onto a cookie sheet covered with wax paper and bake at 275 degrees F for 12 minutes.
8. Let the pendants completely cool before moving them.
9. Add a string to your pendant.
10. Apply 1 drop of any Young Living essential oil of your choice to the pendant. Allow it to air dry before wearing the necklace. Our favorite oils to add to our diffuser necklaces are Stress Away, Peace and Calming, Lemon, and White Angelica.
11. When the scent fades, add another drop of essential oil to the pendant.
Below is a Video on how we make terra cotta diffuser necklaces.
Please note that you bake the pendants at 275F for 12 minutes.
Below is a Video on how to make an adjustable necklace for your clay pendant.
We’d love to hear from you!
*Which essential oil do you add to your diffuser necklace?*
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.orgDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.