When thinking back to my childhood, I can remember making homemade play dough with my mom. I remember it smelling like salt and we would make it different colors based on the holiday or season. My mom preferred us to play with all natural play dough and we enjoyed making it together!
3 cups Flour
3 cups Water
1 cup Salt
3 Tablespoons Vegetable Oil
1 Tablespoon Cream of Tartar
Peace & Calming Essential Oil
1. Mix all of the ingredients together in a bowl.
2. Pour mixture into a frying pan and stir over low heat.
3. Cook until the play dough is not sticky anymore.
4. Place play dough onto wax paper and let it cool down.
5. Add a drop of Peace & Calming into your hand and knead a piece of the play dough into a ball with the oil.
6. Now you are ready to use the play dough.
7. Store in a plastic container so that it will not dry out.
8. Before using the play dough, you can add another drop of Peace & Calming to each play dough ball.
Here’s a video of How to make our Homemade Play Dough with Essential Oils Recipe:
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.