I have a tendency of always forgetting to buy lemons when food shopping or when I do buy them, the lemons go bad in my fridge before using them. That’s when I decided to start using Lemon Essential Oil from Young Living when cooking.
This is my Avocado Lemon Dip recipe that I love making when friends and family come by. It is easy and fast to make and you only need a few ingredients.
Avocado Lemon Dip
8 drops of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil
1 tbsp. of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Pinch of each: Salt, Pepper & Oregano
1. Cut up avocados into small cubes and put into a bowl.
2. Add 8 drops of Young Living Lemon Essential Oil to the avocados.
3. Pour 1 tablespoon of Extra Virgin Olive Oil on top of the avocados.
4. Sprinkle a pinch of salt, pepper, and oregano to one’s preference.
5. Mix it all together gently. Be careful not to mush the avocados.
6. Serve with tortilla chips or crackers.
Avocado Lemon Dip Video
Chelsa Bruno & Dana Ripepe
Email: email@example.comDisclaimer: This blog is for educational purposes only. We do not diagnosis, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. If you are suffering from any disease, illness, or injury it is your responsibility to consult with your Physician. These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA.